- Virtuesite A Blogging Website

Breaking

Friday 19 September 2014

THE CLEVER RABBIT

One fine day, a lion was walking in a forest. Suddenly, he fell into a deep hole. The lion cried, “Help! Help!’’ No one heard his cries. After a few days, a man came that way. The lion saw him and asked him for his help. The man said, “If I help you, you‘ll eat me up. “The lion replied, “No I won’t do that. I promise you” The man believed him and threw a long branch into the hole. The lion used the branch to climb out of the hole.The lion was feeling hungry. He said to the man, “I’m very hungry so I’ll eat you. “The man yelled, “Hold it! You can’t do that! You promised me that you won’t eat me!”“Yes, I did. But now I’m hungry so I’ll eat you, replied the lion.The man shouted back, “That’s unfair! You’re very ungrateful! Let ‘s ask the tree”.The tree said, “We give you shade and fruit. But you cut us down. Men are most ungrateful. Lion ! You eat him’’The man was shocked and said, “wait! Wait! Here’s a bullock.  Let’s take his opinion.’’The bullock said, ‘‘We too work hard for you. We help you in ploughing fields and pulling heavy carts. But you starve us and kill us. Let you be eaten.”The man said,” Here comes the rabbit. Let’s ask him too, “The rabbit listened to the whole story carefully and said, “I did not understand the story properly. Take me to the hole.They took the rabbit near the hole. The rabbit said, “So this is the hole and the man was up in the hole and the lion was up here.”“No, No! I was in the hole, like this “, said the lion and jumped into the hole again.The rabbit and the man clapped. The rabbit said,“You deserve this for your ungratefulness.’’ 


Thanks for reading this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Post Top Ad $10/Month

Your Ad Spot

Search Box

Recent Posts

About Me

Send Quick Message

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Translate Language

Pages

About Me

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.
Read More